IV Vitamin Infusions for Wellness

B12 Injections for Wellness | ClaraDerma+

IV Vitamin Infusion to rehydrate, increase energy levels and boost the immune system.

IV Vitamin Infusions for Wellness | ClaraDerma+

Vitamins & Minerals Used:

B-complex 100 containing:

  • Thiamine HCl

    Improve fine lines, wrinkles and regulate oil production

  • Riboflavin

    Improve skin tone and fight free radicals

  • Pyridoxine HCl

    Regulate hormones and great for acne-prone skin

  • Panthenol

    Skin hydration and anti-inflammatory properties

  • Niacinamide

    Assists with skin laxity

What is IV Vitamin Infusion?

As an alternative to oral vitamin supplements, intravenous vitamin drip therapy allows for direct vitamin and mineral delivery into your blood. Vitamin drips can be used for a number of different reasons, whether illness-related or for wellness. The IV infusions work to rehydrate the body, boost the immune system, increase energy levels, and help cleanse all systems and detoxify the body.

When taking vitamins traditionally in pill form, the body can only absorb about 15% of the active nutrients. The other 85% of the pill gets processed through the digestive tract and liver and expelled as waste. This is why many people opt to get IV therapy for their vitamin needs. With a vitamin drip treatment, 100% of the nutrients directly enter your bloodstream and are available for absorption. Perfect as a preventative measure for cold and flu season or to help you recover faster.

Benefits to your skin can't be overshadowed either as the ClaraDerma+ cocktail of IV vitamins and minerals helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, regulate oil production and acne, decrease redness, and improve skin tone.

Who can benefit from IV vitamin infusions?

IV therapy is ideal for those who are taking care of everyone else but need a boost themselves: busy moms, men and women on the go and anyone who feels tired, sluggish or just ‘off’.

Plus, booking an IV infusion after a night of celebration and libations will help stave off the dreaded hangover. Some absorption-related illnesses such as Crohn’s and IBS or even picky eaters can benefit from IV therapy.

This treatment is also great for athletes and for those with an active lifestyle to help achieve performance goals. Patients who travel often and find themselves experiencing jet lag benefit from this treatment as well.


100% vitamin and mineral absorption

Boosts your immune system, decreases anxiety and helps sleep

Promotes healthy and glowing skin

Service Pros

 Fast and convenient treatment

Suitable for most ages and stages of life and help with many chronic diseases

Pregnancy and breastfeeding safe

What To Expect

IV vitamin therapy is a unique blend of several vitamins and minerals essential to your body's overall health and wellness. Your appointment for your vitamin drip treatment will begin with a consultation with one of our nurses to help determine what your concerns are and what formulation will best address them.

Vitamin drip therapy is a relatively painless procedure. You may feel a slight pinch as the IV is inserted, but after that, it is a pain-free treatment. The length of the treatment varies based on a person-to-person basis, based on the treatment required or the quality of the vein. The average treatment takes between 30 – 45 minutes.

As with any type of needle or IV treatment, there is the risk of discomfort, pain, or bruising at the injection site. Our team will work to minimize this risk and ensure that the treatment is as comfortable as possible for you.

Everyone’s reaction to an IV vitamin drip is different. Some patients see a noticeable difference immediately, while some notice a difference in the way they feel in later days. There can be a slight risk of low blood pressure after the appointment which our nursing will ensure to monitor. Most patients feel a sense of calm and relaxation after their treatment. You can work with our team to develop a treatment plan to address your health concerns. To see the fullest benefits of most IV treatments, it’s recommended to undergo treatment on a monthly basis.

Initial Treatment Length

 40 Minutes

Monthly Follow-Up Appointment

 30 - 40 minutes

Treatment Cost


Book A Consultation

At ClaraDerma+ we specifically tailor our treatment plans to your needs.

Book a free consultation with us and we'll take the time to get to know you and develop a plan that gets you where you want to be: comfortable in your own skin.

Book a Skin Consult   Book an Injectable Consult

Connect With ClaraDerma+

Be the first to know about our monthly promotions, get skincare tips and stay up to date with what our team is doing!